Working with a Realtor
Tags: Realtor, Real Estate, MLS Realtor, Toronto Real Estate, Real Estate Agent Vaughan, Maple Real Estate, Real estate agent, Woodbridge Real Estate, Real Estate agent Vaughan
If you are considering selling or buying a home there are many reasons why you should work with a realtor. Selling and buying a home can feel like an overwhelming exercise. There is so much to do and know. A realtor can spend the time to educate you and ensure that critical steps are not missed.
In addition, working with a realtor can save you time and money. Working with a realtor gives you the advantage of dealing with a market expert who can guide you through the complexity of contracts, negotiations, and inspections.
4 Tips when selecting a Realtor:
1. You should feel comfortable with the realtor and feel that she/he has your best interest at heart
2. You should feel comfortable with their professional work style and knowledge
3. You should feel that they are 100% committed and dedicated to making your real estate dreams come true
4. Interview multiple agents and go with your instincts – to select the one that fits best with your needs and personality
Questions to Ask:
• Are you a member of the Toronto Real Estate Board?
• Do you have access to the Multiple Listing Services (MLS)?
• Are you a full-time real estate professional?
• What is your experience and background?
• What is your selling and/or buying process?
• Can you provide a competitive market analysis (CMA)?
• How will you keep me informed?
Finding a real estate professional that you can trust, simplifies, and educates you along with your selling and buying journey can make all the difference in helping you sell or buy a home, condo, or investment property.