is one of Vaughan's largest communities and used to be independent until 1971. The name Woodbridge was given to the community in 1855 as a wooden bridge over the Humber River had to be crossed to enter the town. Woodbridge is ideally located near 4 major highways: 405, 400, 27, and 7.
Woodbridge is fortunate to have a number of natural landmarks. It is home to two natural conservation areas: Kortright Centre for Conservation
, Boyd Conservation Area
, Rainbow Creek Park, Woodbridge Fairgrounds, Doctors McLean District Park, Maxey Park, and Fundale Park. Kortright and Boyd Conservation offer hectares of pristine woodlands and a natural oasis for family picnics, hikes, and bird watching.