- - Etobicoke is the second-highest appreciated neighbourhood over the last year in comparison to all other Toronto Neighbourhoods
- - Conveniently located just 7 minutes from the Mimico GO Station where you will have access to both GO Train & GO Bus Transit -- arrive at Union Station in less than 20 minutes! You are also just 5 minutes from Islington Station where you will have access to the Bloor-Danforth Subway Line
- - Second Largest Employment Zone in Canada
- - Minutes from; Gardiner Express, Highway 427, QEW, and Gardiner Express
- - Strong Rental Market - scarcity of condos in Etobicoke
- - 70% of the building is under 700,000 - including parking
- - One of Canada's Largest Builders - Riocan Living
- - 6 Minutes from Humber College - Lakeshore Campus which is home to more than 10,600 full-time students
- - 12 minutes from the Toronto Pearson International Airport!
- - 7 Minutes from all of your shopping needs at CF Sherway Gardens which features over 200 stores, services, and restaurants for you to enjoy as well as a number of Big Box Stores in the surrounding area such as Walmart, The Home Depot, Costco, Best Buy, IKEA, Canadian Tire and more!
- - Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just 1 minute from the Gardiner Expressway, seamlessly connecting you to the QEW & Highway 427
Verge is located at the southwest corner of Islington Avenue and The Queensway. The proximity to the QEW, Gardiner Expressway, and Highway 427, as well as Islington Station will draw people looking to live closer to downtown Toronto but without paying prices more common in the downtown core.
View Sample Floorplans
View Investor Brochure
View Site Plan
|Building Height||17 Stories|
|Number Of Units||545|
|Unit Size||From 0 sq. ft. To 0 sq. ft.|
|Unit Price||Contact Us For Pricing|
|Bicycle Storage Cost||$0|
|Fees Per Square Foot||$0|
|Address||1001 The Queensway, Toronto, ON|